Bhutan often reserved as the Land of the Dragon is perhaps still regarded as one of the "Shangrilas" in the Himalayan region because of its remoteness, its spectacular mountain terrain, its Flora and Fauna and above all the ancient Buddhist Monasteries. It is certainly one of the relatively unexplored pocket in the Eastern horizon, which allow only limited number of visitors.
Bhutan General Information
- All travelles except Indian nationals intending to visit Bhutan should apply for visa at least two weeks prior to date of arrival, with all requisite information.
- A full detail of travelers is required according to the Passport while processing visa suh as Passport No. Date of Birth, Nationality, Sex, Occupation, Passport's Date of issue, Date of expiry.
- Well-experienced and well-trained guides operate all exclusive and conducted tours.
- All tours are pre-paid in the form of Demand Draft or by Bank Transfers.
- All payments should be made in US $ cash or Travelers check.
- A cancellation charge of 50% for confirmed booking upto 7 days prior to departure whereas no refund thereafter. No refund for no shows & delay arrivals of the clients whatsoever reason.
- Photography: 16 mm film cameras are strictly prohibited in Bhutan .
- The certain Monasteries & Dzongs is debared from taking photos.